Red Island Economic Zone (high tech Zone) Federation of trade unions
Notice on carrying out physical examination activities of trade union members in 2019
Trade unions directly under the District, trade unions of enterprises directly under the district and trade unions at the grassroots level:
In order to fully implement the spirit of the 19th National Congress of the Communist Party of China and the 17th National Congress of the trade union of China, and better reflect the care of the party, the government and the trade union organizations for the members and employees, according to the implementation measures of the Federation of trade unions in Hongdao Economic Zone (high tech Zone) on carrying out the physical examination for the members and employees in the whole district (hongzonggong ban  No. 16), the ftftu decided to carry out the physical examination activities of the trade union members in 2019 The relevant matters are notified as follows:
1、 Scope of participation
The objects of physical examination are the trade union members in the enterprise units which have established the trade union and paid the trade union funds in full in the previous year.
2、 Number of personnel
The specific number of trade union members participating in the physical examination shall be calculated according to the actual amount of trade union funds and wages paid by the unit in the previous year.
3、 Time of physical examination
April November 2019.
4、 Medical institutions
Qingdao Hongdao people's Hospital (200m west of Aodong Middle Road, Chengyang District, Qingdao).
5、 Physical examination items
See Annex 1.
6、 Relevant requirements
1. From January to the end of March, each reporting unit shall fill in the medical examination record form for trade union members of Red Island Economic Zone (high tech Zone) (Annex 2) and submit it to the staff service center of the Federation of trade unions for filing.
2. The District Federation of trade unions calculates the number of personnel according to the full amount of trade union funds paid by the applicant in the previous year, and feeds back to the declaring unit.
3. The declaration unit shall arrange the specific medical examination list according to the number of personnel fed back by the District Federation of trade unions, fill in the application form for trade union physical examination in Red Island Economic Zone (high tech Zone) (Annex 3), and submit the paper version of the application form (in duplicate) to the District Federation of trade unions after sealing, and the District Federation of trade unions shall seal the medical examination application form and return one copy to the application unit after confirmation.
4. The District Federation of trade unions and the physical examination institutions shall arrange the time for physical examination of the declaration unit. The declaration unit shall organize the members and employees (with ID cards) to the physical examination institutions for physical examination according to the time node. During the physical examination, the declaration unit shall submit the application form of the trade union physical examination of the Red Island Economic Zone (high tech Zone) to the physical examination institution for filing.
5. After the physical examination, the physical examination report shall be collected by the staff service center of the District Federation of trade unions.